STEP 1 – Fill out application form and prepare application package
- Copies of the applicant’s school reports for both the current and previous year.
- For Grades 10 to 12, copies of reports for each grade of high school completed
- Up to two academic or personal letters of reference.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s birth certificate or passport
- One (1) passport-sized photograph
- Application fee
STEP 2 – Schedule an Entrance Assessment
- All candidates are required to undergo an entrance assessment to determine their suitability for our school’s program. In Kindergarten, the assessment is used to establish whether the student is ready for the program
- Upon receiving the application, A Plus will contact you to schedule an assessment date.
STEP 3 – Student & Family Interview
- Following the reception of all necessary documents and the completion of an entrance assessment, select candidates and their families will be contacted to arrange an interview with one of the school’s administrators. Both parents or guardians are strongly encouraged to attend.
- The aim of this interview is to ascertain whether the candidate and his or her family congruent with the school’s mission and core values.
STEP 4 – Admission Decisions
- Applicants will be contacted regarding the admissions decision shortly after their interview.
- Once an applicant has been accepted, a written notification of placement will be offered
- In order for an accepted student’s place to be held, a deposit fee is required.